Saturday, November 1, 2008

Scary Website (Hotel626.com)

3:54 PM by Irvin Ryan ·
Labels: ,
I really don't know the connection between this scary web-game and doritos(frito lay chips) but this is one creepy game that I had Fun playing. The "Show Her the Light" scene is so twisted, a friend who watched me play screamed the first time I caught the ghost on the camera. I want to tell more about the experience but that would mean I'll be a spoiler and I don't want to play that part ^_^. I finished it twice already and I say it's a wickedly fun experience.



This website is open from 6:00PM to 6:00AM, but you can enter it anytime by adjusting your pc clock. click here to play Hotel626.

Have fun this halloween as you check in hotel 626.

0 comments:

Statistics

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger