Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Fave Filipina Celebrity Faces

I am thinking early today what to put in this blog, I was thinking; what I like, what I always want to see and what I want the world to appreciate and that is Filipina Beauty. So I came up with this, My favorite Filipina Celebrity faces, Including some from the not so distant past.


Dawn Zuleta
She's really the most beautiful woman in the world,IMO.


Alice Dixon
This is how Fairies should look like. She became popular in the "Okay ka fairy ko" sitcom.

Kc Concepcion
A Showbiz love Child. Quickly captured the hearts of Filipinos with her rare beauty and good image.

Jennylyn Mercado
The first Starstruck Female Grand Survivor


Kristine Hermosa
She took over Alice Dixon's role as "faye" in the "Okay Ka Fairy Ko" series. I guess Vic Sotto and I have the same taste (idol ko kasi siya eh). LOL

Marianne Rivera
She's one,if not the, most popular faces in the Philippines today.


Shaina Magdayao
She's so cuuuuttee!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
August 22, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Such beautiful faces. You have good taste...hehe. I posted this on Philippines News Vote for you. :)

Statistics

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger