Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shoutouts

12:32 PM by Irvin Ryan ·
I just want to post a shout out to all my friends (online and IRL)

People From :

  • Calumpit
  • webdonn.com
  • Nets Studio
  • Kaykukz
  • Ran online tala server ,people from Userfriendly, Saints and ALL-stars
  • Warrock (bimbo, RR, Hap0nzki, Xiaolim and the rest of my warrock buddies, you know who you are.)
  • Cabal Online Mercury Server
  • Mobius Peeps. I treasure the fun times we had together, flaming and spamming,LOL.
  • Yabang and Pyro guild from gunbound.(this is so yesterday, just want you to know how much i appreciate the friendship) (doc jun, mman,fats, cealagar, drichy, pogaboy08, Noel, ladyvash)
  • My YM buddies.
  • my special friend.
  • Madla clan for giving me a name and The Vicentes for taking me as your own.
Much love everyone!!! God bless us all!!!

0 comments:

Statistics

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger