Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Adding a Little Fun on My Blog

I'm really growing tired of my blogger layout, can't do much about it 'cause I don't have the time and some people actually like it and that's what this blog is all about, the readers.

So while thinking of how to improve my page I saw ReadersDigest.com Widgets from Reader's Digest It looks fun to me, A daily dose of jokes on my blog and interactive / friendly game of word power, hmm.. I'm thinking it can gain me some "t3h owner of t3h blog is teh smartz" comment from some of my readers and blends well with my lay-out, I really hope so. haha.

So what exactly are these widgets, word power and daily laughs, from Reader's Digest that I'm gonna include on my blog?



Reader's Digest Word Power




Take the Word Power challenge! Play a game to build your vocabulary, and boost your brainpower. Bonus: Challenge a friend to beat your best score!



Make laughter a part of your daily routine with funny jokes, Funny Cartoons, Stand-up Videos and silly photos.

These will be great additions to my page. There are also other Widgets in Reader's Digest
that you can use,

If you have a Facebook page you can try RD's Prop My Photo. You can have crazy fun with your personal photos.It allows you to add funny props to your favorite pics and share them with friends.

Reader's Digest IE and FireFoxToolbars: The perfect tool for information junkies(like me?)

So guys if you have a website, a blog or even social media networks profiles that can feature tools like these download it now from Reader's Digest widget page.



Post?slot_id=22890&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Statistics

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger